kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









My Expression
Thursday 6 June 2013 • 04:13 • 0 comments
Okay, now i'm fanatic on him. Moon Jong Up!!

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo uri chin-gu!

Okay, i'm in mood to write in English and may be i will mixed with malay language. Well, as you known, we'll go back to school on monday and all of us will get our last sem exam's result. Awww!!! i'm nervous of it. I expect a good result because i've made a study before the exam. I study untill midnight.

I'm too scared to get the result this monday. I afraid that i will get a bad result, not as i want. I really hope that my result will get increase. *OME* Yeah, i hope so. Please, i want to get 8A's in PMR so badly. I really want to. Can somebody pray for me? If yes, thank you 10000x for you.

Okay, lets imagine that i got a good result and my expression would be like this.....

Actually, Youngjae was shocked when he looked at his flower that he brought to the girl was burned because of Yongguk's breath.
 Okay, the flower changed to my report book. And my expression is same like Youngjae's but not shocked because of the flower but because of my result is getting better. OMOMOMOMO!!!!! I will shout loudly ''THIS IS MY BEST RESULT THAT I NEVER HAD'' *OME again*

Can you imagine that?? I can. I feel more better if i imagine about  positive things. But, i still not get the result yet. This make me suffering. URGHH, my history's teacher said i should get A in history. But i'm not sure. Yes, this exam is very easy to me but i can't hope only. Just pray and pray. I hope Allah will give me the best result. Amiin.

Hey, i wanna ask you something. Am i too fanatic on BAP? I guess yes because my sister told me just now that i'm too fanatic. She said it is not good to be fanatic bacause ____________ i do not remember. Sorry. ^^ Okay, i'll try to not too fanatic on them, but i still love them.

Okay, that's all for this time. better i make a move to my_____________ now. Daaa.. sorry for my grammar's mistake or what ever. Annyeong!!