kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Shout it out!
Saturday 13 April 2013 • 02:05 • 0 comments


Shout!

Assalamualaikum and anyeonghaseyo!
     I feel like wanna shout and tell the world that I'm tired now. I feel so hot and sweating  although it's rainy out there. I have finished study chapter 3, science just now. it's about excretion. It's quite easy to study that chapter. It's about lungs, kidneys and skin.

     Hey, i got the 1st place in class for second time. But my result is not good at all.

     This is topical test's result.
BM-68% C
BI-64& C
GEO-50% D
SEJ-55% D
MAT-68% C
PAI-88% A
KH-52% D
SNS- 67% C

     This this is semester 1.
BM-76% B
BI-66% C
GEO-52% D
SEJ-72% B
MAT-61% C
PAI-85% A
KH-63% C
SNS-66% C

     Haha, it's funny when i think about my result. Okay, that's all. I hope I can do my best in PMR. Please pray for me. I also hope my English will be better as I try to do so. See you next time. Assalamualaikum.

CREDIT FOR: d-aehyuns