kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Lots of thing...
Friday 19 April 2013 • 00:31 • 0 comments





Assalamualaikum and anyeonghaseyo!

     Hei, what’s up? Do you remember about my last entry? I said that I’ll never post my entry in malay, right? Actually, I want to tell you that I do not really mean to. Why? I do not totally sure about it. I mean, I love to speak English but it doesn’t mean that I hate my language.
     We know that always speak or write in English will make our English better but I do really miss to post my entry in malay on my blog. Get it? So don’t to wonder if I write in malay. Okay, stop. I want to share with you my story. On Wednesday ago, I brought my handmade book that given by Jah to school. I brought it because I want to show to my friends B.A.P’s picture.



     I said to them that all B.A.P’s member cute and handsome, but they just like don’t believe it. When I showed to them, they just like… oh my… they are all cute especially Daehyun. >o<!!! Then I told them, do not take B.A.P from me.  



     Haha! So funny when I saw their face. Amin, the boy that sit behind me said, ‘better you stop admire them and start to admire me.’ And I was like… eewww!! No way, man! It won’t happen! He just laughing at me. Oh… I knew he just kidding.
     Then Raydain come closer to me. He said, ‘better you change your gender and be a boy because you like to dance in the class. ‘How can I be a boy if I love the boys?’ I replied and showed him B.A.P’s picture. He just smiled and said nothing.



      On the same day, we have science class. Mr. Mateni  teach us about ‘Land and Its Resources (Chapter 6)’. He ask us something about iron. Jah and I were playing while he teaching. Then he ask about “…….. iron ……?” I don’t remember what. I said loudly, ‘IRONMAN!’ everybody in the lab were laughing at me.
      Mr. Mateni get angry and he ask me to stand up, answer his question. I just stand up but I can’t answer his ‘unknown’ question. He said to me, ‘you just remember about ironman while I’m teaching you.’ I felt ashamed and just make an innocent face.
     When I get home, I immediately open my textbook and study chapter 6. Actually the chapter is quite easy. I can study it well. Okay, got to go now. See you next time guys. Assalamualaikum. >o<



Sorry For my broken English :)

CREDIT TO: d-aehyuns