kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Doing my Homework~
Saturday 13 April 2013 • 22:16 • 0 comments

 ~Eagle Eye~

 Assalamualaikum and anyeonghaseyo!

     Guess what? I'm doing my folio now and listening to the music *rain sound*. Look at Daehyun, he's looking at me. AWWW!!! I"M MELTING!!! Okay, just ignore me. Actually, i do like him because he's so cute~. Don't worry because i do like all B.A.P's member. They're so cute+handsome!!~

     I'm quite busy now. Well, as a PMR candidate and the last batch, I must study hard and try to get the best result. I know that I've repeat this sentences always. I never feel boring for repeating this sentences. Never as long as I'm a PMR candidate.

     Hey, something happened to my blog. Nah, what ever. I do not actually care but I love this blog so much. The place where I will share my feeling, something that I like and I hate. Before i forgot, i think that Yongguk's smile is very... you know, weird+funny+cute~.. I always laugh at his smile but at the same time his smile make smile suddenly without any reason. I like his cute smile. *O*...

           Haa~ look, his gums. If he smile, his gums will appear. That's what make me feel very funny. haha.
     I do not know he laugh at what kind of thing. Nah, not my business. But his smile still cute for me. :) .
Actually, i was totally pity to my teacher because every time she teach us math, other student in class will make noisy and play.  But, they still study and focus.

     And, my geography. Oh no ! Now, i totally do not like the subject because i do not understand what my teacher say about the 'blah blah blah'. Formally I do really love the subject because I understand but it's different now. I'm sorry, but i will try to understand the subject as long as I can.

     Okay, that's all. Hey, I hope that all of you will never stop to read my entry in English because i think maybe I will never publish in malay anymore. It's a big MAYBE. Okay, i do this for my own good. I'm not good in English and I have to study more. Assalamualaikum. :)


CREDIT TO: d-aehyuns