kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









What...what...what...??? should i do?
Sunday 26 May 2013 • 05:52 • 0 comments



Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo!

Wei, kerja kusus aku dah siap! I'm free!

Heee.. Happy gila aku nihh..

Weh, handsome tak yongguk? Huhu

Cuti sekolah yang panjang dan mungkin membosankan dalam hidup.

It's not good for me and I need to go to school.

I miss my books, my teachers, my exercises...

Oh, how i miss my school so badly.

What can I do during this school holiday?

What should I do during this school holiday?

What i'm going to do during this school holiday?

What can you say about this? Any opinion? Nah...

Hey, don't miss my new story.

Titled First and Last.

Will be published soon but not now. May be during this school holidays??

The characters are........ don'y ask me. You'll know it later.

I'm boring. Nothing to do. Read book? Okay, i'll do it. 

My sister, she's home.

Ah... this is the first time i write my entry like this.

Hey, gotta go.

Jah, Hajima is Stop it. Not One shot. You got wrong name song. Peace (\/) >_<''

Annyeong. "Sorry for my fool entry. i've nothing to do now and i'm boring...."


Killing Camp B.A.P