kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Tutorial: Words Stripe Background (photoscape)
Saturday 28 December 2013 • 23:43 • 0 comments
 
lol looks weird huh?


Assalamualaikum. I got this idea after I made this poster. huh? looks like no relation. oh yeah, while typing the quotes, i suddenly got idea to make a this tuto. hoho. I have no idea to use whose picture so i just use Lay's and Kris's. Plus, those are already cut. haha. do not take my picture although i know those are ugly blerggh

1. open photoscape > editor

2. click menu > new photo

3. choose size and color background, click ok.




4. object > 'T' sign and write down words.




5. Rotate the words. but if you don't want to, it is okay.




6. Object > photo > choose photo and put it on the layer.




7. If you don't want to continue editing, just save it.




8. click 'save as'.

9. A tab will appear and click 'No'. if you click yes, your graphic will. . . em, ugly em not, small because the words. okay, too hard to explain. but just click no.




10. Done!


Labels: , ,