kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Tutorial: Simple Mist Poster [linear gradient] (Photoscape)
Thursday 26 December 2013 • 22:32 • 0 comments
please don't steal the quotes, that's my quote

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo. Actually, I have long been looking for the title of this tutorial. Hoho, I laugh when thinking about this title. 'Mist'? Kabus? Okay, such a strange title.

1. open photoscape > editor > choose picture from your file.

2. click object > color picker (right beside the 'opacity'), pick color from the picture.




3. After picking colour, click the colour box and click 'more colors' and 'add to custom colors' and click 'ok'.




4. Then, home > filter > linear gradient.




5. Determine the position of the mist and adjust the range of the mist.




6. object > 'T' sign for some text.

7. Done.

for knowledge, you can change the color of the mist if you want to. I just suggest you for using the color picker.

Labels: , ,