Tutorial: Colour background (Photoscape)
Saturday, 18 January 2014 • 22:59 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo. haha, i was interested with this graphic and i try to do one and wow, it's pretty easy like oh my god. haha, but i know you can do better than me because mine was not very good T_T.
1. Open photoscape
2. Choose your image from the sidebar file
3. Tools > paint brush (select colour)
4. Colour the background
5. After colouring, it will be like this.
6. home > filter > linear gradient
7. choose position; top, bottom, left, right > adjust the range > choose the same colour