kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









NANANANA!!! TALK>>>TALK!!!
Thursday 23 May 2013 • 04:05 • 0 comments



Assalamulikum and annyeonghaseyo!!!

I miss my blog so badly!! Huh, my exam was finished. Honestly, memang senang!!!!! and.... a little bit hard. haha, what so ever. I think, i did the best in my exam. Wei!!! Holiday!!! 2 weeks!!! I love it!! I expect it!!! Haha.. Weh, aku ada cerita baru!! tajuknya First and Last. Haha, pelik kan nama tajuk tu? Anggap tak, ya?
Aku tak tahu bila nak post, belum siap lagi. baru draft. haha, tu pun baruk sikit.
     Jah, nanti kau ajar aku ek?? Hehe, saranghamnida, chingu. Kakak aku nak balik woi!! I miss her so much! Kakipah!! do you read this? I want you to know that i miss you so much! If i able to hug you now, i will do it. But you are too far from me.. how this can be? sob...sob... Kakipah, i have a good news. My english! I'm good in English now!! *i guess* Haha, do you miss me, my dear sister? I'm sorry, i make nothing for you this time.
     Weh, let's watch killing camp together, okay?? >>__<< haha!! You really going to love it. trust me. Kakipah, my exam... it's easy. I expect a good result. I hope.. Pray for me, okay?? And, kak Azreen, i'm sorry about the book. I wish that i can give you the book but, i can't do anything... Find another book, okay? Hee... :))) tripple smile for you. Okay, i gotta go now. Annyeong!!





I knew that i had publish this pic, but who gives a damn, right?