kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









I'm back, they're back
Saturday 22 June 2013 • 00:34 • 0 comments

Assalamualikum and annyeonghaseyo.
Fuh, long time tak tulis apa-apa kat sini. Ye, aku dengar cerita yang bap nak buat comeback. baguslah, tak silap aku salah satu lagu dia orang are going to release on 28th june nanti. lagu dia orang buat ada tiga kan? kalau aku tak silap baca kat yahoo. entahlah, banyak lagu dia orang. aku pun tak sabar. teaser dia orang aku belum dengar lagi, coffee shop. aku just reblog on tumblr je. ada masa nantu aku dengarlah.

wah, i'm so happy today because today i can surfing untill night. wahaha, so evil. actually i didn't surf anything last week because of some reasons. now, i will took revenge and surfing until night. hehe;;;


This picture i copy from tumblr. no choice... KIM HIM CHAN OHMYGOD adfghjkl. Handsome! >///<
okay i'm going crazy. Hehe, hey, i felt upset yesterday because of 'something' on my blog. please don't play the fool with me. i'm not stupid okay. you hurt my feeling. please stop it. okay? thanks..

okay, (click) my expression  when i saw all my result is really like youngjae's. i swear. my result is really getting better. oh god, alhamdulillah. 

actually i feel guilty of something but i don't know what it is. i curious. oh something hurts my feeling and something on my mind that i don't know. life is full of mystery. God, okay. that's all. assalamualaikum. :))))

yongguk | daehyun

bap

oh, the header i made it by my self. just crop it and change the color. simple but i love it.