kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Sorry
Friday 2 August 2013 • 02:18 • 0 comments


Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo. Fuh, I think this is the big challenge that I have to face. You know, last Tuesday, our principle ask all of form 3 students to berkumpul at hall school. Okay, we just follow what he wants.

Firstly, he bubbling at ‘I don’t know about what’ but it is about our PMR. Hehe, I just bubbling with my friend at the back till the principle told something that made me shocked.

He said that only 2 persons that insyaallah will get 8A’s in PMR and one of the girls is my best friend and the other one is my sister’s friend. And it’s about 7 persons insyaallah will get 7A 1B or 1C in PMR. What’s make me shocked is the principle also say my name. and I was like…… hah? Really? They predict that I will get 7A 1B and the B is science if I’m not mistaken.

Well, actually I knew that I’m one of the calon but when I heard only the class A’s students’ name, I felt like, is my teacher lying?? Because I’m studying in B of class.  And he, the principle was about almost forgot to say my name too. He said, if I’m not mistaken, ada seorang lagi iaitu XXXX binti XXX 7A 1B dan B dia ialah Science. Okay, the XXX binti XXX is my name. Well, Azie is my nickname only.

I’m afraid to face this challenge because honestly I’m not very good in science. And how can I get 7A 1B. Actually, I’m not very sure about this because sometimes my result getting better and sometimes going down. This all things make me feel stress.

I was very shocked at the time. How can it be? My result now is not very good at all. But hehe I will try my best. Insyaallah I will get 7A or better 8A. insyaallah. I hope my dream comes true. This is my great expectation. May Allah helps me all the time and will protect me always.

Uh-oh, I forget to tell you, hehe I think I’m about to start love EXO and BTS. Ehhee, I don’t know why. I think because they’re handsome. OH JIMIN, you are tough just like JongUp. Oh Jungkook, you are maknae and rapper just like Zelo. Oh Rap monster, your nose is so cute just like Youngjae’s but your rap just like Yongguk’s. Jin, I guess your lips as sexy as Daehyun’s. oMG!

Exo? Emm, I don’t know them better for this time. Next time will be good for me. :p hehe I’m so evil bla bla bla. I just can’t recognize which one Sehun and which one Luhan. Yeah, haha, I can’t. Oh ya, I’ve tried to dance like Bullet Proof song and wHAT? Ehehe, I do it well. Auuuuuuuu! Everywhere I go, everything I do. TBH, I love JIMIN’s toughness. His stomach! oMG! Erghh! Stop it.


Okay, stop bubbling bla bla bla here. See you next time. Got to Go! Annyeong. 

before that, aku nak buat testing japp.

Hello annyeonghaseyo luhan sehun xiumin azie jah areen bts exo bap jimin jungkook jhope rap monster hahahahaha huhuhu