kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Want to make a contest 'making graphic'
Friday 14 February 2014 • 00:31 • 7 comments
youngjae, don't hurt yourself

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo.

Actually, i'm in process making my skin and i think i'm going to publish it on next week. Yeah, before that, i just want to say that i think my friend and i want to make a contest. making graphic, since people these days love to make graphics. would you like to join it if i make the contest? i really hope that you want to join it. But i'm afraid if people  do not really like this contest? Jah and i were thinking what if people don't like to. but i really hope some of you want to join it. Yeah, we will make it. and i will invite you. and i really hope that you want to join it . just a short entry, thank you :)

Labels:



Blogger E Y K A said...

its great! but i dont know how to make a graphics. lol.

 
Blogger ᵔᴥᵔ ♥ Bo★dark Unf★reseen ♥ ᵔᴥᵔ said...

I'm just a newbie in graphic making but if you make the contest, and I'm invited, yes I will try my best :)

 
Blogger Wanaseoby said...

as for me- i won't join. - say me who not really into graphic. (since you ask 'would you like to join)

but its a great idea. We all knows that malaysian k-popfans are more into graphics, they may be interested to join ^^

 
Blogger Haanie said...

okay tbh, this idea was great and i'll probably joining this when i'm free ><

 
Blogger Ain Nafisha said...

Great idea , I would like to join if Im free :) , there are a lot of Malaysia Kpoppers are expert in making graphic ^^ .

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well depends .
if that time i free, i will join it. ^^

btw, its really a great idea though

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It's great! ithink i would like to join it if i'm free on that time :)

 

Post a Comment