kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Special : Happy Birthday KaiSoo
Saturday 11 January 2014 • 21:20 • 0 comments
omg why i think my edit was not perfect enough??

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo.

Okay, first of all, i would like to wish my biases (Kai & D.O) a very happy birthday. I've made a graphic for both of you. Well, i think i edited it too much and it seems like an ugly edit. Oh / sigh / but i've done my best. KaiSoo, although i didn't ship both of you but i really, really admire you both. Dyo, your voice makes me fell so calm every time i feel so restless. Kai, every time i watched your dance performance, i feel like i want to be like you. You are so good in dancing but i'm sure enough you can't beat your hyung, Lay.

Okay, back to the graphic. OMGGG i'm speechless when i completed this graphic. The lips, ahh dyo's lips (next to kai) the edit was not perfect. my brush tool cannot be in small size anymore. and. . . guess whose lips is that?? It's Dyo's lips. haha, Hard in colouring the lips to be honest. But, I colour it with a bit messy. YEAHHH lots of messy actually.

And, i think that my edit is quite hilarious. haha, funny. But i hope this is pretty enough for Kai&Soo. I love you!

One more, i know my edit was super ugly but for those who likes to steal other graphics, please do not steal mine. Or else i'm going to fuck off and feel sick of you.

Oh ya, i've published my story. You may read it later ok. Click poster below to read the fiction. poster, credit to kak ayuni.


That's all, annyeong ^^

Labels: ,