kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Pretty busy but I still have my leisure time
Thursday 30 January 2014 • 16:10 • 0 comments
oh drink with me, Tao.

Well actually I have nothing to say here. Long time I didn’t publish any story here except tutorials and freebies. I think, I want to relax from doing any of this first, maybe for only this week because I don’t have any idea for making any tutorial except navigation hover 3. But it actually doesn’t mean that I’m going to hiatus. No, no, no (just like Luhan’s expression when Suho told that when he [Luhan] smiles he looks like a girl).

Okay, this is just for your information. I just only surf the internet on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes, I didn’t surf the internet for the whole week because my father doesn’t want to give me. So, for those who asks me on ask.fm, I think I can only reply it on those day except I have to do a task using the personal computer and internet is involved, then I can reply early. For those who has request me any freebies, maybe I can complete it but I will do it a little bit late because I’m pretty busy doing my home works (but now I don’t have any because I did finish it early before I’m surfing). Additional Mathematics is literally killing me.

Now, I just addicted to hear West song such as Cher Lloyd’s, Eminem’s, Miley Cyrus’s and Rihanna’s songs. Lately, I just hear to Cher Lloyd songs, ‘Beautiful People’ and ‘Grow Up’. I just don’t know. The songs sound good to me and I just keep repeating to hear it. Hell yeah I still listening to Korean songs but now I prefer west song. I love the Grow Up song because Cher Lloyd rap is totally awesome.
Most of you now are in hiatus mood. Maybe it is because of the opening new school so you are as pretty busy as me. Actually I have nothing to do with this blog. I just only busy visit other tumblr and reblog any picture that looks pretty and cute to me. Oh yeah, for those who miss my previous blog song ((The Monster by Eminem ft. Rihanna)), just visit my tumblr. It will be my official song on my tumblr. I just love this ‘Beautiful People’ song by Cher Lloyd so I change my blog song. I think I want to change it again later. I want to use ‘Grow Up’ song by Cher Lloyd too.

Okay, that’s all. If you have any request just tell me on my ask.fm. I’m here ready to help you everything If I able to do so. Annyeong!!