kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









The Liebster Award
Tuesday 24 December 2013 • 04:42 • 4 comments

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo. I've been nominated by Mae.


Rules; 

1. For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community!  

2. If I have nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect ( GFC ) and then answer a few questions! Make sure that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations).



My answers for mae's questions:

1. What is your the most important principle in friendship?
- I think I don't have any.

2. What've you done in this entirely life until this moments?
-Study smart and fangirling.

3. Do you think what I'm thinking?(( boo myself for this Q))
-Honestly, no.

4. When people ask dumb questions, do you ever feel obligated to give them sarcastic answers?
- I do.

5. What're you wearing?
-A shirt.

6. Who are you?((describe yourself darling))
- I am a girl, younger 1 year than Jeon Jungguk, i born on the very same day SHINee's Taemin celebrated his birthday of 5. 5'4' of height. 

7. What if a lion is chasing you, what would you do?
-reciting the Kalimah syahadah

8. What if everyone doesn't want to talk with you?
-I don't mind.

9. Will you do funny faces when you're bored?
-Absolutely yes!

10. Why you hate-love yourself sometimes, tell me?
-Hate: i never hate myself /no reason/
 love: i do always love myself because i am not anyone but i am me.




My answers for Zack's questions:

1. List 3 favourite books you've read
- Around the Worl in 80 Days, Journey to the Center of The Earth, Great Expectation.
      2. What's your favourite color?
      - White, grey, black.
        3. Do you prefer blue pen or black pen when doing your school homeworks?
        - Honestly, blue pen.
          4. What's your height?
          - 5'4"
            5. What's your weight? <:
            - 142 lbs
              6. Your birthdate?
              - I born on the very same day SHINee's Taemin celebrated his birthday of 5.
                7. Your bestfriend birthdate? :v
                - Jah Ainiza's birthdate is 08081998
                  8. List top 5 favourite site.
                  - Blog, ask.fm, tumblr, youtube, soundcloud
                    9. Do you enjoy watching horror movies or romance movies?
                    - horror? hell no. romance? em, sometimes..
                      10. Do you talking with friends outside or chatting using sosial networks?
                      - yes i do.




                      My answers for Syaz's questions;

                      1. What is your last time you've been scolded by your parents?
                      - Last wednesday, right on Christmas day.

                      2. What an invaluable things for you?
                      - My own life.

                      3. When you have a crush? Why you like him/her?
                      - Last year. i like him because he is a photographer. haha

                      4. Describe your bestfriends that always be there for you and the behaviour about your bestfriends?
                      - Jah Ainiza is a good freind, she is alittle bit shorter than me and i am clever than her. her manner? she's so kind and i feel comfortable with her. Syaza, she is such a crazy friend, she understand me and she loves watching exo's showtime together with me. she's as kind as jah.

                      5. If you have a lot of money what will you do with that money?
                      - I want to go to makkah with my lovely family.

                      6. What is your best moment ever in the world?
                      - When i;m staring at my biases' eyes.

                      7. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
                      - math, sej, pai, sns, bi em i think i love all pmr's subjects.

                      8. If you could visit any country, where will you go? List it if you could haha.
                      - canada, korea, makkah

                      9. Who's your favourite artist and what's your favourite songs?
                      - Artist? pelukis? picaso. but if you meant it as celebrity, i choose exo, bap and bts. song; The Monster by Eminem ft. Rihanna.

                      10. Who's the craziness, smartest, gedik in your class?
                      - Craziness and smartest is me. Gedik? to be honest, no one :)



                      My questions:

                      1. Do you love watching korean drama?
                      2. Who is your best friend on internet?
                      3. Have you ever been humiliated by someone you love?
                      4. Do you trust people?
                      5. Have you ever been betrayed by someone you trust?
                      6. Which country you want to visit the most?
                      7. Do you have pets?
                      8. Who is your bias (k-pop)
                      9. How tall are you?
                      10. Who do you wish to marry with?




                      Blogger Unknown said...

                      can i answer you questions and tag someone else ?

                       
                      Blogger Kuroo Tetsuro said...

                      sure u can ;)

                       
                      Blogger qamarina said...

                      done answer all of your questions ! (= thanks for tagging me anyway ~

                       
                      Blogger Kuroo Tetsuro said...

                      ok dearie, noproblemssss

                       

                      Post a Comment