kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Talk about
Tuesday 3 December 2013 • 18:30 • 0 comments

he's staring at me up there with a hope that i will come to him 

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo. I feel a little bit lazy to make a tutorial. Today i supposed to make a tutorial Hide caption, Title and whatever the main things on tumblr but when i saw the pictures on tumblr is all about exo's miracle of december /* new song */ i just throw away my intention. I just. . . more interested with exo than what ever today.

Okay, we start with. . .


Exo's showtime episod 1

I've watched this variety show with my friend on Friday, 29 nov 2013, in the library. The moment Kris wink his sexy eyes, makes me melting. I love his statement "chicken is not my type". And finally he touched the chicken and ate passionly. Oh, he is so funny. I just can't hold myself screaming. Everybody in the library was staring at us and i just made a 'know nothing' face.

Ah, Kris he just act cool. Oh no, he makes me melting around. Not only him, all the members!! They looked so funny especially when Kai is teasing Chanyeol and telling him that the most handsome member is Tao. Oh, i should imitate his funny expression. And, how could baekhyun said that my little Chen's face is looked like a DINOSAUR????

I love the way kyungsoo throw away Suho's wallet. Btw, I love the skull on his wallet. I really love xiumin when he shouted 'AAAAA' and i just laughed when chanyeol said that the most handsome boy is kai and sehun's mouth was 'leaked' and his drink splashed out from his mouth =_="



Miracle of December

I just. . . keep waiting for this song. I don't know why. The title sounds 'awesome' and i just can't wait to listen to this song. Yeah, and, kris is so sexy. ok, done. I should end my entry here. But, i just a little bit sad and i'm afraid if i couldn't listen to the song. Hahar.







nature republic