kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Change my tumblr theme
Saturday 2 November 2013 • 03:47 • 0 comments
PD: “who’s got the biggest appetite?”Daehyun: “not me”
stop eating honey

Assalamualikum and annyeonghaseyo!

Alhamdulillah, setelah sekian lama aku cari mengedit theme tumblr baru yang aku pakai, akhirnya siap juga. Fuh, it's hard though actually. I don't really understand the codes, fortunately blogskin's code is easier than tumblr's. Yeah, white theme. That's why my tumblr's and blog's background are white in color.

It looks like clean. . WOW, i did it. And, daehyun... ah, he looks so funny, eating non-stop. he should share his food with me because i'm his yoja chingu. What ever. Ah, i really, really miss bap. especially my dearest and top bias, Jung Dae Hyun. Oh ya, Kris's birthday is coming soon. Happy birthday, honey! love ya so much. /flying kiss/

And... i think i really miss bap's song. i've heard to one shot japanese version many time. i love the japanese ver because it has no movie or story line, then jung daehyun looks so sexy and zelo looks so cute with pink hair. OMG, himchan looks very dangerous, so are yongguk and jongup. Yongjae? He looks normal. haha, cruel.

Yeah, i think that's all for now. My dearest mom ask me to stop surfing for a while. okay? Got to go honey! love you all. Thanks for reading my entry! (//^///)