kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









no title actually
Friday 15 November 2013 • 05:18 • 0 comments
hush baby, speak softly

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo.

Ah, i feel really tired because i just go back from the library this afternoon. Ah, look at kris. isn't he looks so sweet aw, i really love the expression. very. I'm just about to make a new tutorial for tumblr but i think i want to delay it first because i'm too tired for teaching the code right now.  I think, better if i just babbling here for a while.

Ah, wufan's day has passed and Channie's day is coming soon. Yeay! i'm really happy about it. I just. . . i can't wait for the momment. i want to wish channie 'a very happy birthday' and post it on my tumblr. blergh. . i really want to do it. very.

aw he looks so charismatic

Yeah, i just want to mention you, the header actually i got the code from tumblr. suck. it takes my time to find the code and fortunately to be honest i'm good in coding, haha. I will make a tutorial about the header when i have my free time. for now, i'm sorry. i have to wait my sister to go back home then we can surf in the longer time. aigoo, my english is totally bad, right? /sigh/

Ah, when i look at the header image, i will think about daehyun. yeah, to be honest i really miss him. i really miss the way he licks his lips as well. and.. and.. his naughty attitude. really.


aw so sweet

 i finally can take a deep breath because the rumor is just not true. haha how worried i was. ok, that's all. enjoy your day every one. short entry but not huh? yes it is :)



Labels: , , , , , , ,