kuroo tetsurou
— chapter

I AM

AN ORDINARY GIRL,

WOIZZE

woizze



"I miss my own real life."
-XuYiZha-









Happy Birthday!
Monday 14 October 2013 • 05:52 • 1 comments
Zelo/Choi Jun Hong; Happy Birthday!!


Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo!

Tomorrow is my favourite bias's birthday! It's Zelo's day tomorrow and in the same day, it is hari raya Haji! I want to wish happy raya Haji's Day to all muslim.

Zelo oppa, sengil-chukahamnida! Na sarang noel. jongmal saranghamnida. You are my favourite maknae forever. no one can replace you although Jungkook, tao or sehun. You will be my favourite. . .

Ah zelo oppa, i cover your rap, i practice your dance, i love everything about you. i want to apologize because i had let BAP go but actually BAP is always in my heart, in the bottom of my heart. BAP is just like my first love and i will never ever ever kick BAP out of my life. . . never. . .

Zelo, again happy birthday. If i were able leaving for korea, i will but i could't.

And, for my very dearest friend, Nur Ain Ithlin, Happy birthday to you too!!

"I never knew what happiness was till i met Nur Ain Ithlin"

Ain, Happy Birthday. I want to apologize if i had done something wrong and broke your heart either i realized or not. You are my best friend forever. You and jah ainiza are special for me. I would never forget you. Ain, please don't ever forget us when you moved to Kuching next year.

And for my best ever friend, jah ainiza, thank you for everything. You taught me lots of things. I never knew what friendship was till i met you. I swear i love you friend. I swear.

Don't leave me.

Happy birthday :)

I want to kiss you and jah and zelo oppa by borrowing JIN'S sexy lips omggggg!!!

Isn't he looks cute?? He's my oppa too!!!

and j-hope lipss!!!

 
SHRIEKS OMG SEXY LIPS!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Blogger Jah Ainiza said...

aww.. that's so sweet babe. im really touching. Yeah, you and Ain are my most precious, my sunshine, my chocolate, my banana, my teh c special, my favourite thing, my awesome & crazy friends. I really love you guys. I really hope that our friendship will never end and inshaAllah till Jannah :)

 

Post a Comment